Please check the box and click the "SEND" button if you agree with the following content.
1.User Information to be Collected and Method of Collection
For purposes of this Policy, “User Information” means information identifying the Users, history of actions in the Service and other information
created or accumulated in relation to the Users or their devices, that are collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
The User Information that the Company may collect in the course of the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by the User
The information to be provided by the User through the use of the Service is as follows:
① name, date of birth, sex, occupation and other profile information;
② e-mail address, telephone number, address and other contact information;
③ credit card information, bank account information, e-money information and other information regarding payment method;
④ information of image containing the User’s portrait; and
⑤ information transmitted by the User through entrance forms or other methods specified by the Company;
(2) Information provided from another service, based on the User’s permission for the Service to associate with such another service in relation
to the User’s use of the Service
If the User permits the Service to associate with other services such as social networking services (“Outside Service”) in relation to the User’s
use of the Service, the Company may collect the following information from the Outside Service in accordance with the conditions agreed by
the User at the time of such permission:
① ID used by the User for the Outside Service; and
② other information for which the User, in the privacy settings in the Outside Service, permits the disclosure to its associated services;
(3) Information automatically collected by the Company in the course of the User’s use of the Service
The Company may collect information regarding access to or use of the Service, which includes the following.
② IP address
③ information regarding server access logs
④ cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
(4) Information collected by the Company with the consent respectively given by the User in the course of the User’s use of the Service
2.Purpose of Use
Specific purposes of use of the User Information for the provision of the Service are as follows:
(1) provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service,
identification, record of user settings and payment of use fees that are related to the Service;
(2) measurement of traffic and actions of the User;
(3) distribution, display and measuring effect of advertisements;
(4) guidance and response to inquiries relating to the Service;
(5) addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies of the Company relating to the Service (the “Rules”);
(6) performance of contracts or requests for performance of contracts and other communications necessary for the performance of entrusted
services (regarding the User Information of customers);
(7) recruitment selection and communication of the results of the selection process (regarding the User Information of job candidates and
(8) employment management, including human resources and general administration (regarding the User Information of employees of the
(9) notice of modification to the Rules or related matters.
3.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not provide to any third party (including the same outside Japan) personal information contained in the User Information
without the prior consent of the User, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
(1) The Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the
purposes of the use;
(2) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
(3) The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations
pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the User must be obtained; and
(4) In addition to the foregoing, the Company is entitled to provide information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
(the “Act”) or other applicable laws and regulations.
4.Disclosure of Personal Information
The procedures to be followed by the Company in responding to a request from the User or their agent for notification of the purpose of use,
disclosure, correction, amendment or deletion of content, cessation of use, deletion, and cessation of disclosure to third parties of the User
Information held by the Company (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Request for Disclosure”) are as follows.
(1) Contact for Request for Disclosure
For Request for Disclosure, please complete the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form, attach the required documents and send it
by post. When sending the Request Form to the Company by post, please use a method whereby a record of delivery can be confirmed, such
as recorded delivery post or simple registered post. It would be appreciated if you could write in red on the envelope: ‘Request for Disclosure
of Personal Information enclosed’.
(2) Documents to be submitted in Request for Disclosure
To make Request for Disclosure, please complete the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form in full and send it by post.
The Company will make a telephone verification to confirm User‘s identity in relation to Request for Disclosure. However, if verification by
telephone is not possible, the User may be asked to present a copy of your driver’s license, certificate of residence or health insurance card.
(4) Request for Disclosure by Agent
If the User wish to authorize an agent to make Request for Disclosure, please enclose the following documents in addition to the Personal
Data Disclosure Request Form.
① Documents (copies) to verify the identity of the agent
One of the following: driver’s license, copy of certificate of residence or health insurance card.
*Please provide a copy with the legal domicile crossed out.
② Power of attorney (the power of attorney must be stamped by the principal and the certificate of seal registration of the seal must be
attached. If the representative is a legal representative such as a person with parental authority, a document showing the relationship with
the principal may be submitted instead of the power of attorney).
(5) Fees for Request for Disclosure
A fee of JPY 500 (including tax) is charged for each Request for Disclosure. Please enclose a postal fixed-sum postal money order for JPY 500
with the documents submitted.
The User is responsible for the cost of purchasing the postal fixed-amount money order and postage to the Company.
Please note that if the fee is insufficient or not enclosed, the Company will not be able to disclose the information or notify the purpose of
(6) Method of Response to Request for Disclosure
The response will be made in writing to the address stated on the Request Form by the User.
If the User has any questions, complaints, or consultations, please contact the following office.
ibma Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Inquiry Office
4F EBISU-WEST, 1-16-15 Ebisu-Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-6416-7600 (weekdays 10:00 – 17:00)
FAX: 03-6416-7602 (24 hours)
＜Person in charge of personal information＞
Personal Data Protection Manager：Yukinori Takeda
Name of authorized personal data protection organization and contact for resolution of complaints
＜Name of authorized personal data protection organization＞
Japan Association of Users of Information Systems (JUAS)
＜Name of authorized personal data protection organization and contact for resolution of complaints＞
Complaints Office, Secretariat of Authorized Personal Data Protection Organizations
Nihonbashi Horidomecho 2-chome Bldg. 8F, 2-4-3 Nihonbashi Horidomecho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
10:00 – 16:00 (Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays)
Cookies are used on the website of the Company to improve the Services and to make them more convenient for the Users. Cookies are a
technology that stores a record of website visits on the User’s PC or other terminal. They do not contain personal information such as the User’s
name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
disable it, the User may not be able to use certain functions of the website.
6.Use of Access Analysis Tools
The website of the Company uses the following tools mainly for the purpose of analyzing the access status of the Users, etc. The tools are used
to improve the convenience of the Users, maintain, and improve the quality of the website, to understand the trends of the Users, etc. through
marketing measures and to deliver appropriate advertisements.
If the User wish to stop the collection of information by the access analysis tools, the User can do so by deactivating them itself from the opt-out page below.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Add on